Respect – Intensity – Focus. The Ryerson Karate Club teaches a system of Okinawan martial arts that emphasizes the development of the individual student at a pace that challenges the student to grow. Mental discipline, physical fitness, aerobic endurance is used to guide the students toward a better understanding of themselves. Students will learn how to integrate strikes, kicks and blocks with joint locks, pressure points and throws to create a complete system of self-defence based on the path of harmony.
When: Mondays, Wednesdays 8:00pm-10:00pm & Saturdays 10:00am-12:30pm
- Fall Season: September - November
- Winter Season: January - March
- Spring/Summer Season: April - August
- Registration required - discounts available for students and members
- Registration opens at the beginning of each season
- Register in-person at RAC/MAC or online by clicking 'Join the Club' below
Looking for more information?
- Elevates mood, reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves sleep, digestion
- Improves cognition, focus, stamina
- Increases energy, self-confidence
- Increases social support and network
- Improves strength, endurance
- Improves long-term health, prevents disease