Quidditch is an adaptation of the sport from JK Rowling's Harry Potter books and films. A mix between handball, rugby, and dodgeball, it is a fun community sport that accepts all levels of experience, and occasionally competes at tournaments run by other University teams across Ontario. The Ryerson Quidditch team is a fun, inclusive, team sport environment focused on group fitness and having fun whilst learning something new!
When: Sundays 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Fall Season: September - November
- Winter Season: January - March
- Registration required - discounts available for students and members
- Registration opens at the beginning of each season
- Register in-person at RAC/MAC or online by clicking 'Join the Club' below
Looking for more information?
- Elevates mood, reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves sleep, digestion
- Improves cognition, focus, stamina
- Increases energy, self-confidence
- Increases social support and network
- Improves strength, endurance
- Improves long-term health, prevents disease