The Ryerson Trampoline Club welcomes everyone from beginners with no experience to athletes with a competitive gymnastics background. Students begin with the basics and progress to mastering advanced skills and routines. The curriculum is based on the NCCP coaching system which allows individuals to safely progress at their level of comfort and ability. If you're looking to embrace your inner acrobat, join the club!
When: Mondays 4:00pm-6:30pm & Wednesdays 5:00pm-7:30pm
- Fall Season: September - November
- Winter Season: January - March
- Spring/Summer Season: April - August
- Registration required - discounts available for students and members
- Registration opens at the beginning of each season
- Register in-person at RAC/MAC or online by clicking 'Join the Club' below
Looking for more information?
- Elevates mood, reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves sleep, digestion
- Improves cognition, focus, stamina
- Increases energy, self-confidence
- Increases social support and network
- Improves strength, endurance
- Improves long-term health, prevents disease