If you’re looking to get active, increase energy levels, relieve stress or establish a healthy routine, sign-up for a Ryerson recreation membership.
- Access to RAC and MAC fitness centres
- 30 weekly group fitness classes
- No initiation fees
- No long-term contracts
- Free fitness and sport equipment rental
- Lane and open swims
- Discounts on instructional classes, recreational clubs, personal training and more
How to become a member
First-time members: Please sign up in-person at the RAC or MAC front desk.
Renewals: Visit the Ryerson Recreation registration and payment portal.
Undergraduates and graduate students - you automatically have a membership. No additional sign-up required. Use your Ryerson OneCard to access facilities.
A wide variety of memberships to get you moving.
Select the group that applies to you to learn more about monthly and annual membership fees.
- Undergraduate and graduate Ryerson students (currently enrolled)
- Continuing education students
- Students of another university or college
|Ryerson student||Included in tuition fee||Included in tuition fee||Included in tuition fee|
|Chang School/ student at another university/ college||$44.25||$48.67||$531.00|
- Ryerson University graduates
- Faculty and staff employed by Ryerson
|Alumni, faculty & staff||$44.25||$48.67||$531.00|
- Members of the public
|Member of the public||$61.95||$68.15||$743.40|
|Morning & weekend (Access limited Monday to Friday before 10:00am and all weekend hours||$30.97||Not Availabe||$371.64|
- All members are required to purchase a Ryerson OneCard at time of registration to access facilities. OneCards can be purchased at RAC or MAC Front Desks for $35.00.
- Memberships can be cancelled with a minimum 14-days notice (does not apply to Ryerson undergraduate and graduate student memberships). To cancel your membership, please fill out our google formCancellation Request Form, external link.