Occasionally a TIFF document may have been uploaded into Content 7 from Nolij that has multiple pages but when initially viewing the document it appears to be only 1 page. This is related to the compression rate of the TIFF file when it’s loaded into Content 7.
To assist with viewing these multi page TIFF documents, a button to navigate through the pages of the document can be added to the Content 7 Toolbar in the Perceptive Content Viewer window.
- Launch Perceptive Content. Go to the Perceptive Content Viewer by opening any document.
- Click View > Toolbars > Customize…
- From the dialogue box, click the Commands tab. In the Categories, click View.
- In the Commands list, click Next Page and drag it to the location on the Toolbar.
- Click Previous Page and drag it to the location on the Toolbar.
- Click Close. The Next Page and Previous Page buttons should appear similar to this.