You are now in the main content area
Ryerson International has embarked on a process of developing an internationalization strategy for the University – one that will draw heavily upon the experience and expertise of the Ryerson community. The process of creating the strategy involves four stages, as below.
- Consultation with key stakeholders
- Release Internationalization Discussion Paper
- Community-wide consultation process
- Launch Internationalization Strategy
At this time we are pleased to share the PDF fileInternationalization Discussion Paper with the Ryerson community, and to begin stage 3 of the strategy development process.
Your feedback on this document is crucial to the development of Ryerson’s Internationalization Strategy. Please provide your written feedback through our online Internationalization Feedback Form, external link.
Ryerson International will also be hosting a series of Internationalization Town Hall events:
- Student Town Hall: Thursday, November 2 at 2:00pm in YDI-1134 (1 Dundas St. W., 11th Floor)
- General Town Hall: Friday, November 10 from 2:30pm - 4:30pm in YDI-1134
- General Town Hall: Thursday, November 16 from 10:00am - 12:00pm in JOR-730 Boardroom
- General Town Hall: Thursday, November 23 from 9:30am - 11:30am in YDI-1134
- General Town Hall: Thursday, January 18 from 3:00pm - 5:00pm in YDI-1134
Please RSVP for your session of choice, external link.
* document updated November 10, 2017 to more accurately reflect roles of Student Life and International Student Support units.