Awards & Scholarships
These awards represent annual awards. From time to time other awards are made possible through the generosity of donors.
- School of Interior Design Entrance Scholarship
- Kelly Wright Memorial Award
- Powell & Bonnell Award for Excellence in Interior Design
- Simantha McGugan Memorial Award
- Brigholme Scholarship
- B.H. Stromquist Award
- Nienkamper Award for Design
- Susan Mole Dialog Award
- Ann Le Ber Travel Award
- Dean Shalden Memorial Award
- NEWH Scholarship
- Yabu Pushelberg Award for Innovation in Interior Design
- Yabu Pushelberg Scholarship
- RSID 4th Year Innovation Award
- The Whalen Award
- Forrec Award for Interior Design
- Ryerson University Interior Design Alumni Association Award
- Haworth Organic Workspace Award for Design
- Haworth Innovation in Design Award
- Steelcase Canada Sustainable Design Award
- Annual prizes are awarded by the Chair and the faculty for Creativity, Excellence in Art History and Contribution to the School.
- These prizes are awarded for design excellence for projects exhibited at the annual Year End Show.
- 2016 Recipient of the Neinkamper Award for Design
Keshvar Merchant has been awarded with the 2016 Neinkamper Award for Design. The Neinkamper Award for Design is awarded to the student who has completed an internship abroad over the summer between third and fourth year and who has been selected by the RSID Judging Committee based on the student sponsorship report and supporting documentation.
Former winners: Oi (Krystal) Mak, Carlos Wong, Fiona Wong