Ryerson Planning Alumni Association
To support undergraduate and graduate students of Ryerson’s School of Urban and Regional Planning (SURP), provide alumni with meaningful opportunities for engagement, and promote and advance the planning profession.
- Neil Loewen
- Taylor Gascoigne
- Alexandria Ellington
- Ashley Paton
- Emma Abramowicz
- Alex Savanyu
- Danielle Culp
- Jessica Brodeur (Coordinator)
- Ashley Paton (Podcast Host)
- Vickey Simovic (Blog and Newsletter Coordinator)
- Masooma Ali (Communications Committee Member)
Members at Large:
- Adam Mattison
- Cheryll Case
- Kyra Savolainen
- Joseph Liberatore
- Niranjan Rajevan
- Nicole Guadagnoli
- Ray Lister
- Taranjeet Grewal
- Adam Mattinson
- Julie Tyndorf
- Taras Sakac
- Maurizio Rogato
- Tony Biglieri
- Casey Craig
In 2001, the RPAA began providing awards to students attending the School of Urban and Regional Planning.
The RPAA has established endowments to provide two student awards annually to undergraduate and graduate students in the school. It also provides career mentorship to senior urban planning students via the Tri-Mentoring Program.
These awards recognize the academic, professional and community building achievements and contributions of students.
Your suggestions and ideas are welcome. All RPAA members can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other reasons to contact us:
- Inform students about potential job and event opportunities
- Learn about our initiatives and ways to get involved
- Provide feedback and suggestions for programming