The computer lab is located in room SBB-314, South Bond Building. You can access the computer lab with your Ryerson OneCard.
- If the computer lab is required for instruction, teaching will take first priority. Hours for the lab will be posted.
- No food or drink is permitted.
- You must adhere to the Ryerson Student Computing Guidelines.
Studio space and equipment on the third floor of the South Bond Building are available to planning students when no formal instruction is taking place.
All rooms must be booked through the departmental assistant.
You may use the boardroom (room SBB-310, South Bond Building) only if it is booked by a faculty member on your behalf.
All students registered in the School of Urban and Regional Planning have secure access to the South Bond Building extending past normal working hours, which includes Monday to Thursday from 7 a.m. to midnight and Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
You can access the building during extended hours with your Ryerson OneCard.
Extended hours are expected to be arranged during major projects and exam periods.
Requirements for after-hours use:
- Have Ryerson photo identification with you at all times. Security officers will check identification from time to time.
- For safety reasons, avoid being alone in the school's area.
- Use the Walk Safe Program if you feel unsafe when entering or leaving the school.
- If you see people you do not recognize as students or staff members in off-hours, ask them to identify themselves. If they do not do so, immediately inform Ryerson Security.
- Do not leave corridor doors open. They are alarmed to the security desk on the lower ground floor. Take note of the locations of alarms within the school.
- In case of emergencies and/or personal safety, call Ryerson Security at 416-979-5040 or dial '80' from internal phones.