You are now in the main content area
Do you want to be a mentor?
Technovation Girls mentors:
- support teams of girls through their Technovation Challenge, helping them to
- keep on-track.
- meet deadlines.
- find solutions to problems.
- designate work responsibilities.
- dedicate about 2-3 hours per week throughout the program (January to April) in their role as team project manager.
- may pair up to share the workload and time commitment with their teams.
- are supported through training and networking.
Mentor eligibility and registration:
- Mentors must be over the age of 18 and may be of any gender.
- To mentor a team, you must sign up, external link through Technovation Girls and complete a consent form, provide a short biography and participate in a 30 minute training module which includes basics about the program, student safety and competition requirements.
- If you are interested in mentoring a Technovation Girls team in Ontario please fill out this volunteer sign-up form, external link.
- To participate in Technovation Girls Toronto, we ask that you comply with a background check to ensure the safety of our young participants. After registering for our Toronto chapter, we will provide more information. SciXchange will cover the costs of the checks.
January 7, 2021
6:30 - 8:30 EST
Please fill out the volunteer sign-up form, external link to receive the link to the volunteer training registration.