- Request for Academic Consideration Online Submission for Health
Undergraduate students (with the exception of Chang School students), should log in here.
- Academic Consideration Submission Form This form must accompany Requests for Medical, Religious and Spiritual Accommodations:
- Student Health Certificate (replaces Medical Certificate)
Please note that this online academic appeal submission system is a pilot project on behalf of Ryerson's Academic Policy Review Commitee. It is currently available only to Faculty of Science (FoS) and Faculty of Engineering & Architectural Science (FEAS) students to appeal grades or standing in the Faculty of Engineering & Architectural Science. It is not related to Academic Integrity (academic misconduct) appeals covered by Policy 60, or non-academic misconduct appeals covered by Policy 61.
- Appeal Submission Checklist - Grade and Standing Appeals
- Appeal Submission Checklist - Academic Integrity
- Appeal Forms (Department/Faculty/Academic Integrity/Non-Academic Integrity/Graduate Studies/Senate)
- Discrimination & Harassment