FEAS, FOS, TRSM and FOA students may submit academic grade and standing appeals through the on-line academic appeals portal at on-line appeals.
For FCAD, FCS, Law, CE and Graduate Studies students:
All Department/Program/School level, Faculty level, and Senate level grade and standing appeal submissions must be scanned and emailed.
Department level appeals must be emailed to your Department/School/Program Chair or Directors.
Faculty level appeals must be emailed to your Associate Dean.
Senate level appeals must be submitted to email@example.com.
Chang School appeals must be emailed to the Chang School at firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy 167: Academic Consideration for Fall 2020 - due to Covid-19: "Students who miss an assessment due to cold or flu-like symptoms, or due to self-isolation, are currently not required to provide a health certificate". Other absences must follow Senate Policy 167 on Academic Consideration. PDF filehttps://www.ryerson.ca/content/dam/senate/policies/pol167.pdf
- word fileGuide to Course Outlines and Suggested Template - Fall 2020
- word fileSenate Course Outline Template - Fall 2020
- Liberal Studies Curriculum Committee
- PDF fileLiberal Studies - Guidelines for the Development of Proposals for Liberal Studies Courses
- Senate Statement on Freedom of Speech
- PDF filePolicy 60 - Academic Integrity Policy - Guidelines
- PDF fileStudents' Rights and Responsibilities
- PDF filePrivacy Considerations for Virtual Classes, Meetings and Proctoring
- word fileStudent Notice of Recording