Skip to main content

U.S. and International

We’re so excited that you’re joining the creative and driven students from around the world who choose Ryerson! As an international student, there are a few funding options available that may assist you.

Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residents

If you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident, you can apply for the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP).

Coming to Ryerson from the US

You may be eligible for funding through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you meet the requirements, you can also get a free early estimate using the FAFSA4caster tool.

Coming to Ryerson from Abroad

Scholarship and award opportunities for international students are outlined on the Ryerson International Student Support website and the Awards and Scholarships website.