Skip to main content


If you are coming to Ryerson from out of province, you can apply for financial assistance through your home province or territory. If you need forms completed, drop them off at the ServiceHub or email them to us at   

Not sure if you should apply through Ontario (for OSAP) or another province or territory? You’re eligible for OSAP if you meet the following residency requirements:

  • You have always resided in Ontario, or
  • Ontario is the last province you resided in for 12 consecutive months without being a full-time postsecondary student.

If you don’t meet OSAP residency requirements, check out the links below and connect with us at if you have further questions.

Provinces and Territories