Am I Eligible?
In order to qualify for Fall/Winter Career Boost, all of the following criteria must be met:
- You are a Canadian Citizen, a Permanent Resident of Ontario, or Protected Person
- You are an Undergraduate student
- You have applied for OSAP or for out-of-province student funding for the current academic year and have an assessment. If you did not apply for OSAP or out-of-province funding for the current academic year, you may be required to provide a written explanation as to why you did not apply for student funding
- You are enrolled in a minimum of 3 billing units in each term for both the Fall and Winter term (or 2 billing units per term for students with a permanent disability)
- You have a clear academic standing and a cumulative GPA (CGPA) 2.0 or higher
- You demonstrate a financial need of at least $100*
*The unmet financial need is calculated based on the financial information you report on the budget section of the approval application. This section allows a student to report their living costs and resources while in school. Important: The $100 unmet need threshold does not mean the assessment of your OSAP or out-of-province funding amount.
In order to qualify for Spring/Summer Career Boost you must apply separately for Spring/Summer Career Boost, and all of the following criteria must be met:
- You were enrolled in a minimum of 3 units per term (or 2 units per term if you are a student with a permanent disability) this past academic year
- You will be returning to Ryerson as a Full-time Undergraduate student in the upcoming academic year and have demonstrated this by submitting course intentions
- If you are graduating in June or October, you will not be eligible for Spring/Summer Career Boost