What is IKON?
IKON offers season passes to different ski/snowboarding resorts across the world! IKON can get you as far as Japan and New Zealand! IKON offers slope access to over 40 locations across the world.
Can I ski or snowboard anywhere close to Ryerson with an IKON pass?
The closest location that the IKON pass offers to Toronto is Blue Mountain. It is located in Collingwood, which is about 2 hours away from Toronto by car. Another location is Mont Tremblant in Quebec, which is about 6 hours away from Toronto by car.
Both Blue Mountain and Tremblant allow unlimited visits using the IKON pass AND the IKON base pass.
What other locations does IKON offer?
- SKIBIG3 consists of 3 resorts: Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise Ski Resort and Mt. Norquay, in Alberta
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort, British Columbia
- Red Mountain, British Columbia
- Cypress Mountain, British Columbia
- Tremblant, Quebec
- Blue Mountain, Ontario
- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, California
- Mammoth Mountain, California
- June Mountain, California
- Big Bear Resort, California
- Crystal Mountain, Washington
- Mt. Bachelor, Oregon
- Schweitzer, Idaho
- The Summit at Snoqualmie, Washington
- Aspen Snowmass consists of 4 resorts: Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk in Colorado
- Winter Park Resort, Colorado
- Copper Mountain, Colorado
- Eldora Mountain Resort, Colorado
- Arapahoe Basin, Colorado
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Wyoming
- Big Sky Mountain Resort, Montana
- Taos Ski Valley, New Mexico
- Deer Valley Resort, Utah
- Solitude Mountain Resort, Utah
- Brighton Resort, Utah
- Alta Snowbird, Utah
- Boyne Highlands, Michigan
- Boyne Mountain, Michigan
- Niseko United, Japan
- Zermatt, Switzerland
- Valle Nevado, Chile
- Thredbo, Australia
- Mt. Buller, Australia
- Coronet Peak, New Zealand
- The Remarkables, New Zealand
- Mt. Hutt, New Zealand