Who we are
Coordinator, Student Case Management
Contact Ken if:
- You want to share a concern about a student who is in distress due to complex academic, personal and/or financial factors
- You want to pursue early intervention and/or crisis prevention measures for a student in distress
- You want to assist a student who needs advocacy and/or support to navigate Ryerson’s internal administrative systems
- You believe referrals are needed for on campus and/or community-based resources for a student
- You learn a student is leaving/returning to studies due to a medical leave or hospitalization
- You need advice on a complex student matter.
Student Conduct Officer
Contact Scott if:
- You want advice on how to respond to disruptive student behaviour
- You feel a student would benefit from coaching on how to better navigate behavioural struggles and identify appropriate resources
- You want to resolve Complaints about student behaviour under the Student Code of Non-Academic Conduct.
Manager, Office of Student Care
Contact Marcia if:
- You need to consult about a complex student situation.
- You learn a student has died.
- You learn a student has been arrested.
- You desire information on the mandate and operations of the Office of Student Care.
Director, Student Housing & Community Care
Contact us today
Students, faculty and staff can contact our office at any point to discuss a student they are concerned about to determine appropriate next steps or to make a referral.
Phone: 416-979-5000 ext. 3331
Phone: 416-979-5000 ext. 2741