National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC)
Questions about your funding disbursement, repayment, or repayment assistance? The NSLSC is the lender of student loan funding, and can answer these questions, plus more!
Call centre hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
National Student Loans Service Centre
2 Robert Speck Parkway
PO BOX 4030
Any time you contact the ServiceHub to discuss your government student aid (e.g. OSAP, out of province student loans, or U.S. student loans), please be prepared to present valid photo identification and occasionally, your Social Insurance Number (SIN) card.
Certain requests or actions will require you to present both photo identification and proof of your Social Insurance Number (SIN) card. These include, but are not limited to:
- Picking up your part-time OSAP grant funding, or a government-issued cheque; or
- Requesting a reset of your OSAP password
- Accessing your Ontario Access Number (OAN)
These requirements are established by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities (MCU), and other relevant government student loan bodies, and no exceptions can be made.
Proof of photo identification
Acceptable forms of valid photo identification include your:
- Ryerson OneCard
- Driver’s license
- Health card (with photo, not the red and white card)
- Ontario photo card
- Indian status card
- Permanent residence card
- Firearms license
- LCBO Bring Your ID (BYID) card (issued by the LCBO)
Proof of SIN
For your proof of SIN, we can only accept either your SIN card, or your SIN confirmation letter issued by Service Canada. Without sufficient proof of SIN, we may not be able to assist you.
We cannot accept the following documents in lieu of SIN:
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP) Statement of Contributions
- Notice of Assessment from Canada Revenue Agency, or any other tax-related document (e.g. T1, T4, T5)
No SIN Card?
If your SIN card has been lost or stolen, please contact Human Resources Development Canada to request a SIN confirmation letter. Find out how at Service Canada, external link.