You are now in the main content area

Ryerson University will be offering a limited number of in-person classes and services for fall 2021. To view information about important school-wide services, please visit the Ryerson COVID-19 page. If you are a current student and would like to reach us at the ServiceHub, please visit our ServiceHub Contact page.


Students sitting in the Ryerson ServiceHub


Need to get in touch with Student Financial Assistance? For SFA offers consultation via the ServiceHub, Ryerson’s one-stop for all things related to the Office of the Registrar! This includes undergraduate admissions, fees and enrolment, and financial aid.


If you have any questions about OSAP and financial aid, feel free to get in touch with us via email at Please allow one to three business days for a response.

Ask Ryerson

Ask Ryerson, opens in new window is an online resource full of helpful Ryerson content. Plug a question into Ask Ryerson to receive an instant response 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC)

Questions about your funding disbursement, repayment, or repayment assistance? The NSLSC is the lender of student loan funding, and can answer these questions, plus more! 

Telephone: 1-888-815-4514
Call centre hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. 


National Student Loans Service Centre
2 Robert Speck Parkway
PO BOX 4030
Mississauga, Ontario
L5A 4M4

Any time you contact the ServiceHub to discuss your government student aid (e.g. OSAP, out of province student loans, or U.S. student loans), please be prepared to present valid photo identification and occasionally, your Social Insurance Number (SIN) card.

Certain requests or actions will require you to present both photo identification and proof of your Social Insurance Number (SIN) card. These include, but are not limited to:

  • Picking up your part-time OSAP grant funding, or a government-issued cheque; or 
  • Requesting a reset of your OSAP password
  • Accessing your Ontario Access Number (OAN)

These requirements are established by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities (MCU), and other relevant government student loan bodies, and no exceptions can be made.

Proof of photo identification

Acceptable forms of valid photo identification include your:

  • Ryerson OneCard 
  • Driver’s license
  • Health card (with photo, not the red and white card)
  • Ontario photo card
  • Indian status card 
  • Passport
  • Permanent residence card
  • Firearms license
  • LCBO Bring Your ID (BYID) card (issued by the LCBO)

Proof of SIN

For your proof of SIN, we can only accept either your SIN card, your SIN confirmation letter issued by Service Canada, or your “Proof of income statement” (also called “Assessment”) from the Canada Revenue Agency if it contains the full SIN. Without sufficient proof of SIN, we may not be able to assist you.

We cannot accept the following documents in lieu of SIN: 

  • Canada Pension Plan (CPP) Statement of Contributions
  • Notice of Assessment from Canada Revenue Agency, or any other tax-related document (e.g. T1, T4, T5)

No SIN Card?

If your SIN card has been lost or stolen, please contact Human Resources Development Canada to request a SIN confirmation letter. Find out how at Service Canada, external link