If you are coming to Ryerson from out of province, you can apply for financial assistance through your home province or territory. If you need forms completed, drop them off at the ServiceHub or email them to us at email@example.com. Please make sure to email through your Ryerson email, along with your student number and the province you are applying for! You can expect a response from us in 3 to 5 business days.
Not sure if you should apply through Ontario (for OSAP) or another province or territory? You’re eligible for OSAP if you meet the following residency requirements:
- You have always resided in Ontario, or
- Ontario is the last province you resided in for 12 consecutive months without being a full-time post-secondary student.
If you don’t meet OSAP residency requirements, check out the links below and connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
Provinces and Territories
- Alberta, external link, opens in new window
- British Columbia, external link, opens in new window
- Manitoba, external link, opens in new window
- New Brunswick, external link, opens in new window
- Newfoundland and Labrador, external link, opens in new window
- Northwest Territories, external link, opens in new window