Academic Edge is a 6-week program specifically designed for first-year students. By building on your current academic and study strategies, facilitators will help you build the skills that are critical to your success.
How it Works
Through weekly group sessions, facilitators address key concerns from students (i.e. learning from lectures, time management and goal-setting, preparing for mid-terms, effective reading strategies etc.) to help you gain an academic edge on your studies.
All first-year students are encouraged to register.
Winter 2021 Dates and Registration
Academic Edge is running for 6-weeks on:
- Wednesday, February 10, 1pm-2pm
- Wednesday, February 17, 1pm-2pm
- Wednesday, February 24, 1pm-2pm
- Wednesday, March 3, 1pm-2pm
- Wednesday, March 10, 1pm-2pm
- Wednesday, March 17, 1pm-2pm