Get Clear for students on academic probation
How it Works
Attend a three-part online workshop to plan for a successful semester, then get continued support all semester:
- Explore your academic strengths and challenges;
- Learn strategies to improve your academic performance;
- Develop a plan for your semester.
Get Clear is available in three 1.5-hour sessions.
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022 from 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- Thursday, January 27, 2022 from 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 15, 2022 from 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- Thursday, February 17, 2022 from 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 8, 2022 from 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- Thursday, March 10, 2022 from 5:00pm to 6:30pm
Following the workshops, you have the option to attend follow-up sessions with an Academic Success Facilitator and a Student Retention Assistant, who will support you throughout the semester.
To register for the Get Clear program for Winter 2022, please fill out the Get Clear Registration Form, external link. The last day to register is Monday, January 24, 2022.
If you are interested in registering for the Get Clear program and it is after Monday, January 24, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.