Get Clear for students on academic probation
How it Works
Attend a two-part online workshop to plan for a successful semester, then get continued support all semester:
- Explore your academic strengths and challenges.
- Learn strategies to improve your academic performance.
- Develop a plan for your semester.
Get Clear is available in two one-hour sessions.
- Part 1: January 26th (1pm - 2pm) or January 28th (6pm - 7pm)
- Part 2: February 9th (1pm - 2pm) or February 11th (6pm - 7pm)
After the workshops, you'll have the options to continue in the program and be connected online with an Peer Academic Coach to support you throughout the semester.