You are now in the main content area
Student Health Assistance & Resilience Peer Program (SHARPP)
What are the benefits?
There is a great deal of evidence that suggests that there is a correlation between your health and academic performance. SHARPP will enable you to make healthy lifestyle changes that will help you overcome the barriers to success that exist in a post-secondary environment.
- Learn lifelong skills for improving your health and productivity.
- Increase your own health promoting capacity.
- Learn how to create and implement a Personal Wellness Plan.
- Learn how to make healthy behaviour changes and informed healthy choices.
- Increase your self confidence.
- Establish or increase your resourceful behaviours.
- Physical Activity
- Alcohol & Drug Use and Misuse
- Transitions through University
- Dealing with Change
- Resilience Building
- Coping Strategies