Skip to main content

If your question is not answered, please visit the ISS office in POD50A, call us at 416-979-5000 ext. 6655 or email us to speak with an International Student Advisor.

I've lost my passport or permit, what do I do?
  1. Report your lost or stolen passport to the nearest Toronto police department. Keep any file numbers or documents they provide as proof that you contacted them.
  2. Contact your country’s embassy or consulate in Canada and ask for instructions on how to apply for a new passport.
  3. Apply to replace your study or work permit. Applications for lost permits are processed for a fee of $30 at CIC in Ottawa by mail, in about two weeks.