Skip to main content

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) provides special work permits that international students may be eligible to apply for during and after their studies in Canada. Each work permit is unique and will have specific application requirements. It is very important to make an appointment with an International Student Advisor by calling 416-979-5000 ext. 6655 to determine if you require a work permit and/or need to get assistance with your application and answers to any questions that you may have.

The types of work opportunities for international students include: