There are tons of events and workshops happening every day at Ryerson! Virtually all of them are free so you really don't have much of an excuse to get bored on campus. But, if none of the events are to your liking, you can always create your own. This page will give you the resources you need to make it happen:
Poster Approval Procedure
An essential part of event planning is effective promotion and marketing. Ryerson has several posting boards available on-campus for student, staff, and faculty to post information about upcoming events, available services, research studies, etc. These boards are maintained by Campus Planning & Facilities and require that posters have a stamp from Student Services to remain posted. Any posters not bearing the stamp will be removed.
To receive a stamp you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Posters must be sponsored by a Ryerson acknowledged student group, or a Ryerson department.
- The content of the poster must adhere to the Ryerson Non-Academic Code of Conduct.
- Posters must include a 1.5" x 3" blank, white space for the stamp to be applied.
- ONE COPY will be stamped that subsequent copies can be made from.
- Posters advertising a student group event must have an accompanying risk assessment form in order to receive approval.
All posters should be submitted to the Student Information Desk in POD 61 for review. Posters will be reviewed and approved daily at 4:30 pm. Posters received after 4:30 pm will not be reviewed until the following day.
If you have any questions, please contact the Student Information Desk at email@example.com or at 416-979-5000 x5187.