All students registered in the School of Urban and Regional Planning have secure access to the South Bond Building extending past normal working hours, which includes Monday to Thursday from 7 a.m. to midnight and Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
You can access the building during extended hours with your Ryerson OneCard.
Extended hours are expected to be arranged during major projects and exam periods.
Requirements for after-hours use:
- Have Ryerson photo identification with you at all times. Security officers will check identification from time to time.
- For safety reasons, avoid being alone in the school's area.
- Use the Walk Safe Program if you feel unsafe when entering or leaving the school.
- If you see people you do not recognize as students or staff members in off-hours, ask them to identify themselves. If they do not do so, immediately inform Ryerson Security.
- Do not leave corridor doors open. They are alarmed to the security desk on the lower ground floor. Take note of the locations of alarms within the school.
- In case of emergencies and/or personal safety, call Ryerson Security at 416-979-5040 or dial '80' from internal phones.