Wes Hall Social Entrepreneurs Award
The Wes Hall Social Entrepreneurs Award is an annual award that supports five full-time undergraduate students of Caribbean descent at Ryerson University who have a compelling idea for a business venture that will address a social problem, create changes in the community and make a difference to the lives of others.
Recipients will receive $4,000 and throughout the academic year, they will participate in a series of curated workshops about social entrepreneurship and building a social enterprise in the Fall, then be paired with an SVZ startup to gain work experience and mentorship in the Winter.
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students
- Applicants must be of Caribbean descent
- Applicants must have a clear academic standing
- Applicants must have a 2.67 GPA or higher
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need
2020-2021 Wes Hall Social Entrepreneurs Award applications are now closed. Applications will reopen in the Fall of 2021.