You are now in the main content area
Teacher and Guidance Counsellor Newsletter
Supporting Students in a Transitioning Landscape: Info for International Counsellors
Tuesday, July 21
10-11 a.m. EDT
Connecting students with a school that will support their needs is at the top of mind for counsellors across the globe. We invite you to join us for a fulsome webinar outlining the ways we plan to support our incoming students’ transitions academically, mentally and socially.
- Introduction + Icebreaker with International Enrolment
- State of the Union with our University Registrar
- Transitional Support and Services with Student Life
- Arrival Support with International Student Support
- Candid Discussion and Q&A with International Enrolment
If you cannot join us live, we encourage you to register to receive the recording the following day.
You’re one click away from keeping in touch with Ryerson University!
If you can’t wait for Ryerson news in your inbox, please complete the form below.
Your email address and personal data will be protected in our database. We will not share this information with any third parties or companies. Remember, that you can discontinue to receive our newsletter anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send.