- 500-seat auditorium
- 135- and 200-seat classrooms
- Tiered classrooms and case rooms
- Research labs and advanced technological computer labs
- 50- and 100-seat workrooms
- 11 total breakout rooms (nine available to all and two exclusive to the MBA degree)
- Student group/association offices
- Study spaces that overlook the centre courtyard
- Accessible bathrooms on each floor
- All catering is done in-house for events on the Ted Rogers School of Management campus
- RU Dining, which operates out of the TRSM Commons, is a student-run dining room serving lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the semester
- Photocopiers are on the 9th floor North side and 7th floor South side
- There is a printing station on the 8th floor, accessible with a OneCard
- Five information monitors are displayed throughout the building with information updated on a regular basis
- Students and guests have free access to Ryerson wireless network from anywhere in the building
Throughout the year, particularly May to August, many meeting rooms and spaces also become available for corporate or associate group rental.
- Designed with its carbon footprint in mind, the building is one of the few properties in Toronto using the energy efficient Enwave stream and deep lake water cooling system
- In the cold winter months, the building is part of a district steam energy system
- In the warmer months, water from Lake Ontario is used to cool the building
- The ground-breaking alternative heating and cooling system significantly reduces the carbon dioxide emissions and energy consumption of the building
- The Ted Rogers School of Management uses an organic recycling and waste diversion program to reduce its adverse environmental impact
- The building was the second on the Ryerson University campus to go entirely water bottle free, with water-fill stations available for public use on all floors
- Motion sensors are installed in all classroom and offices to turn off lights when rooms are empty
The Department of Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) and Security integrates, coordinates and guides the efforts of the community in ensuring everyone feels safe and acts in a way that promotes the university’s culture, mission and objectives positively.
Key areas to help with personal safety include the Walk Safe Program, which provides the Ryerson University community a protected escort – security officer or supervisor – 24 hours a day to any location on the Ryerson campus, to Dundas subway or to parking lots located off-campus.
In case of emergency, there is an eye wash station in the prep kitchen
The Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University is committed to ensuring that the building is barrier free and the physical environment and public spaces are accessible to all.
If elevators at the main entrance are out of service please contact:
Security (after hours):
- (416) 979-5040
Campus Facilities and Sustainability Help Desk: