This is breadcrumb
The Dean's List recognizes our undergraduate students' high academic achievement in an academic year. In July of each academic year, students enrolled in an undergraduate program at Ryerson University who meet the criteria outlined below will receive a letter of congratulations from the dean and it will also be noted on a student's transcript.
To be eligible for consideration for the Dean’s List, students must:
- Have an minimum GPA average of 3.50 or higher for the academic year(Fall and Winter terms).
- Be carrying an average unit load of 4.0 units for the Fall and Winter terms.
- Have all passing grades and clear academic standing. They cannot have received any Disciplinary Notices (DN) while at Ryerson.
Part-time undergraduate program students
To be eligible for consideration for the Dean’s List, students in part-time programs must have completed a specified number of courses deemed to be the equivalent of a full year of study in the program in which the student is registered.
- Part-time program students may qualify for Dean’s List honours an equivalent number of times as students enrolled in similar full-time programs.
- Part-time program students may qualify for Dean’s List honours at the end of any term upon having completed the requisite number of courses.
- Transcripts for part-time program students will show the Dean’s List honour in the term it is awarded, however it is understood that these students’ names will be published with the names of full-time undergraduate program students (i.e., at the end of winter term).