Books, Book Sections and Book Reviews
- Graci, S., & Dodds, R. (2015). Certification and labeling. In S. Gössling, C. M. Hall, & D. Scott (Eds.). The Routledge Handbook of Tourism and Sustainability, London: Taylor and Francis.
- Graci, S. (2015). Miscellanea geographica: Regional studies on development. 19(2), 5-49. Thematic Issue: Future of Islands. Island Studies Journal. 10(2):263-282.
- Hostovsky, C., & Graci, S. (2014). Environmental assessment in Ontario: Moving from comprehensive planning and decision-making to streamlined approvals in Hanna. Kevin S. (Ed.). Environmental Impact Assessment: Practice and Participation. Toronto: Oxford University Press.
- Dodds, R., & Graci, S. (2010). Case study: Raising awareness about climate change in Canada. In C. Schott (Ed.), Tourism and the Implications of Climate Change: Issues and Actions (pp. 223-233). Bingley: Emerald Group.
- Graci, S., & Dodds, R. (2010) Sustainable tourism in island destinations. London: Earthscan.
Refereed Journal Articles
- McCabe, A. and Graci, S. (In Progress) Collaboration for sustainable tourism: Examining the use of partnerships for turtle conservation in Gili Trawanagan, Indonesia. Submitted to the Journal of Marine Tourism.
- Gibbs, C., Graci, S., & Dancs, C. (In Progress). DMOs use of twitter. To be submitted to the Journal of Travel Research.
- Dodds, R., Graci, S. Ko, S. & Walker, L. (2013). What drives environmental sustainability in the New Zealand wine industry?: An examination of driving factors and practices. International Journal of Wine Business Research, 25(3), 164–184. doi: 10.1108/IJWBR-2012-0015
- Graci, S. (2013). Collaboration and partnership development for sustainable tourism. Tourism Geographies, 15(1), 25-42. doi: 10.1080/14616688.2012.675513
- Dodds, R., & Graci, G. (2012). Greening of the pride Toronto festival: Lessons learned. Tourism, Culture and Communication, 12(1), 29-38. doi: 10.3727/109830412X13542041184739
- Graci, S. (2012). Putting community based tourism into practice: The case of the Cree village ecolodge in Moose Factory, Ontario. Teoro, 31(3).
- Wilmott, L., & Graci, S. (2012). Innovations in waste management in small island destinations: A case study of Gili Trawangan, Indonesia. Teoro, 31(3).
- Graci, S. (2012). “Collaboration Through Partnership Development for Sustainable Tourism. A Case Study of Gili Trawangan, Indonesia. Tourism Geographies: 15(1): 25-42.
- Graci, S. (2010). The potential for aboriginal ecotourism in Ontario. Geography Research Forum, 30, 135-148.
Refereed Conference Papers and Proceedings
- Graci, S. (February, 2015). Best practices in sustainable tourism in Canada’s north. The case of frontiers north adventures. Paper presented at the CAUTHE Annual Conference, Coolongatta, Australia.
- Graci, S. (2011). Examining the potential for Aboriginal ecotourism in Ontario, in: 2011 AHTMM Conference Proceedings (pp. 482-486). June 19-24, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Graci, S. & Dodds, R. (October, 2010). The icarus foundation: Breaking down walls through research and collaboration to achieve a low carbon tourism destination in Canada. Paper presented in the TTRA Canada Conference Proceedings, Quebec City, Quebec.
- Graci, S. (May, 2010). Innovative initiatives in sustainable tourism: The case of Gili Trawangan, Indonesia. Paper presented in the Sixteenth Annual International Sustainable Development Research Conference Proceedings, Hong Kong, China.
- Conferences and Workshop Presentations
- Graci, S., & Barley, M. (September, 2015). Examining the benefits of farmers markets on tourism and the local community. Presented at the Travel and Tourism Research Association Conference, Niagara Falls, ON.
- Miszczak, D., Krashinsky, H., & Graci, S. (September, 2015). Examining the role of electronic word of mouth in the restaurant industry. Presented at the Travel and Tourism Research Association Conference, Niagara Falls, ON.
- Graci, S. (June, 2015). Examining best practices of Aboriginal tourism across the globe. Adventure Travel and Tourism Association Webinar.
- Graci, S. (June, 2015). Best Practices in sustainable tourism in Canada’s north. The Case of frontiers north adventures. Presented at the Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability Conference, Toronto, ON.
- Graci, S. (March, 2015). Examining best practices of Aboriginal tourism across the globe. Examples from Canada, Peru, Fiji and New Zealand. Presented at the International Aboriginal Tourism Conference, Quebec City, Quebec.
- Dodds, R., & Graci, S. (March, 2014). Sustainability in islands: Successes and challenges. Presented at the National Business Economics Society Conference, Hawaii, USA.