Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in Hospitality and Tourism Management. Four years of study following Grade 12 U/M graduation.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent with a minimum of six Grade 12 U or M courses including Grade 12 U courses in: English and Mathematics (one of Grade 12 U Advanced Functions (MHF4U), Calculus and Vectors (MCV4U) or Mathematics of Data Management (MDM4U)).
- ENG4U/EAE4U is the preferred English.
- The minimum grade(s) required in the subject prerequisites (normally in the 65-70% range) will be determined subject to competition.
- Grade 12 U Advanced Functions (MHF4U) or Grade 12 U Calculus and Vectors (MCV4U) are the preferred Mathematics courses.
- Typically, a minimum overall average of 70% establishes eligibility for admission consideration.
- Subject to competition, candidates may be required to present averages/grades above the minimum.