This is breadcrumb
- Tourism destination planning and development at the international, national, metropolitan and local level with special expertise in destination management, visitor management, disaster preparedness, community-based tourism, and creative/cultural/heritage tourism.
- Talent management in hospitality, tourism, urban planning and heritage resource management (Includes needs assessment, course design and delivery, distance delivery, facilitation and train-the- trainers initiatives.)
- Service innovation and delivery
- Creative industries within the context of urban and regional planning and development
- Heritage resource management and planning with a focus on heritage sites/areas and interpretation
- Project management and building/motivating productive teams
- District planning and design.