You are now in the main content area
- All proposals must be submitted through the online submission form (see below).
- There are four type of submissions:
- communication proposals (up to 1,000 words abstract),
- panel or roundtable proposals (up to 1,000 words abstract),
- full papers by students and junior faculty members for the awards (up to 1,000 words) and
- extended abstract (up to 4,000 words) by non-OECD students for the Student Travel Scholarship.
- Communication proposals must be in English or in French, while panel and roundtable proposals and paper for awards can be in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Proposals can be submitted either in MS Word or PDF.
- Communication proposals and panel/roundtable proposals must be submitted before September 15, 2019 (The submission deadline has been extended). Awards must be submitted before September 12, 2019.
Types of Submissions
There are four types of submissions: communication proposals, panel or roundtable proposals, full papers by students and junior faculty members for the awards and extended abstract by students for the Student Travel Scholarship.
September 15, 2019
Panel or Roundtable Proposal
Non-OECD Student Travel Scholarship