You are now in the main content area
- All proposals must be submitted through the online submission form (see below).
- There are four type of submissions:
- communication proposals (up to 1,000 words abstract for individual submissions),
- panel or roundtable proposals (up to 1,000 words abstract, and at least four participants),
- full papers by students and junior faculty members for the awards (up to 1,000 words) and
- extended abstract (up to 4,000 words) by non-OECD students for the Student Travel Scholarship.
- Communication proposals must be in English or in French, while panel and roundtable proposals and paper for awards can be in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Proposals can be submitted either in MS Word or PDF.
- Communication proposals and panel/roundtable proposals must be submitted before September 15, 2019. Awards must be submitted before September 12, 2019.
Types of Submissions
There are four types of submissions:
- Individual Communication Proposal
- Panel or Roundtable Proposal
- Awards: Full papers by students and junior faculty members
- Non-OECD Student Travel Scholarship: Extended abstract by students
Submissions and registration are now closed for presenters. Non-presenting participants can attend for free.