Tuition and Fees
- Detailed tuition and fee information
- Opt out, external link, opens in new window of health and dental benefits if you already have coverage
- Continuous Registration Requirement: All graduate students are required to maintain continuous registration in every semester until graduation or withdrawal, unless they have applied for and been granted PDF fileinactive status.
- RAMSS support
- Getting started: Using D2L
- Computing and Communications Services (CCS) is available for troubleshooting with email or any Ryerson systems email email@example.com or call 416-979-5000 x6840
- Software: Students have access to a number of software products including Microsoft, Adobe, Anti-Virus software, and statistical applications.
- Academic Accommodation Support works confidentially and directly with incoming and returning students who live with both temporary and permanent disabilities that impact their academic functioning.
- Graduate Student Learning Support offers both one-on-one (in-person or remote appointments) and group sessions/workshops to support academic success. They also have valuable online resources.
- Ryerson Aboriginal Student Services (R.A.S.S.) provides a culturally supportive environment to promote academic excellence and serves as a place to balance academic learning with traditional teachings and culture. R.A.S.S. offers specialized services that include academic support, referrals for Indigenous traditional counselling and assistance with financial planning as well as as potlucks, feasts and other gatherings.
- Student Health and Wellness
- Centre for Student Development and Counselling (CSDC) offers free, confidential counselling services in a professional and friendly environment on a one-to-one basis or in a group format Mon-Fri 9 AM to 4:30 PM. To schedule an appointment, call 416-979-5195.
- Ryerson Medical Centre: call (416) 979-5070 to book an appointment
- The Office of Sexual Violence Support and Education
HSM Alumni Association
All HSM students are invited to participate in the School of Health Services Management Alumni Association (SHSMAA).
Ryerson Students’ Union (RSU)
Our mission is to empower students and build community on Ryerson’s campus by advocating for your rights, supporting student groups, events and initiatives, and providing discounted services to save you money! Learn more at rsuonline.ca, external link, opens in new window.
For full list of Graduate Studies forms, see YSGS - Graduate Form Downloads.
- PDF fileGraduate Student Business Card Application, opens in new window
- PDF fileImage Consent Form, opens in new window
- PDF fileMedical Certificate, opens in new window
- Proof of Enrollment, opens in new window
- PDF fileReligious, Aboriginal or Spiritual Observance Request, opens in new window
- PDF fileThird Party Letter Request Form, opens in new window
For full list of university-wide documents, see Forms Cabinet.
TRSM Graduate Careers Services
Book an appointment to discuss your career, talk about an application or prepare for an interview. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access the resources on the MHA(CC) Student Portal, external link, opens in new window.