The Academic Success Centre is serving the Ted Rogers School of Management community virtually during the Fall 2021 term.
As part of our five pillars, the Academic Success Centre provides experiential learning and leadership development opportunities for students within the Ted Rogers School.
Fall 2021 - APPLICATIONS CLOSED
We are hiring for the following positions for the Fall 2021 term. Please see each of the job descriptions. Application links are in the job description.
- Academic Peer Helper (Tutor) Role, external link, opens in new window - CLOSED
- Academic Peer Helper Lead Role, external link, opens in new window - CLOSED
- Peer Coaching Role, external link, opens in new window - CLOSED
- Peer Coaching Lead Role, external link, opens in new window - CLOSED
Winter 2022 - Applications to open in November 2021
About Career Boost
We hire three times a year (once per term), often through the Career Boost program.
- Want to learn more about the Career Boost program? Visit the Career & Co-op Centre: Jobs On Campus, opens in new window page for more details.
- Unsure about your Career Boost eligibility? Check your Career Boost eligibility on the Student Financial Assistance: Student Employment page.