The Academic Success Centre is serving the Ted Rogers School of Management community virtually in the 2020/21 academic year.
- PDF fileKeep calm, stay focused: Tips to study at home during COVID-19
- PDF fileSucceeding in Online Courses, opens in new window
- PDF fileTop 5 Netiquette Tips
- Student Learning Support: PDF fileOnline Learning Checklist
- Student Learning Support: PDF fileOnline Learning Checklist for Students with Disabilities
- Continuity of Learning Guide: How to join an online meeting or lecture
- Continuity of Learning Guide: Collaborating with GSuite
Use Virtual Applications (VApps) to access software applications from home.
Ryerson's Virtual Applications (VApps), opens in new window provide secure access to licensed software applications from anywhere with an Internet connection. By using VApps, you can use applications without having to install them on your computer.
Applications available with VApps:
- AutoDesk Revit
- R for Windows (R-Project)
- SPSS Statistics
- SAS Foundation with Enterprise Guide
- VApps Desktop (Includes: ANSYS, Catia, R for Windows, and more…)
- ASC Coaching Circles video series, external link
- Ryerson Grade Calculator
- Ryerson University Library & Archives Assignment Calculator
- Course-specific Tip Sheets and Videos
- Ryerson Student Learning Support Online Resources
- LinkedIn Learning via my.ryerson.ca
LinkedIn Learning provides high-quality video tutorials led by industry experts on a range of topics. Check out various relevant tutorials by logging in via your my.ryerson.ca credentials!