The Academic Success Centre is serving the Ted Rogers School of Management community virtually during the Fall 2021 term.
The Back in Business Program
About Back in Business
Welcome! The Back in Business (BiB) Program & Conference has been designed to support all undergraduate students of the Ted Rogers School in navigating the online learning environment and building habits conducive for success. BiB is anchored in learning theory and practice. Join us and learn how to take your learning to the next level!
The Back in Business Program is designed with the student experience in mind. We know how busy a term can get, and we've created a schedule that will best suit our participants' schedules.
Completing the BiB Program
To successfully complete the Back in Business Program during the Fall 2021 term, students must:
- Register for the BiB Program by completing the BiB Registration Form, external link, opens in new window;
- Review the PDF fileBiB Information Session slides, opens in new window (bring any questions you have to an appointment with one of our Learning Specialists);
- Attend at least three (3) Train to Learn workshops, opens in new window, based on your self-identified learning and skill needs;
- Attend at least two (2) Learning & Accountability Coaching sessions, opens in new window (formerly "Virtual Study Hall");
- Participate in at least two (2) individual appointments with one of our Learning Specialists, opens in new window;
- Complete an End-of-Term Reflection on your progress (available after December 10).
NOTE: Other than the Registration Form and the Information Session, there is no particular order to students completing these requirements. Students may self-select what works best with your schedule.
Certificate of Academic Excellence
Students who successfully complete all components of the BiB Program are eligible to receive a Certificate of Academic Excellence from the Academic Success Centre.