The Academic Success Centre is now serving the Ted Rodgers School of Management community virtually. Please review our full list of PDF fileservices available for remote and online support, opens in new window.
At this time, all appointments will be conducted via Google Hangouts. For more information, please refer to the Google Hangouts Guide.
Our Learning Specialists team is comprised of the Learning Strategist, who is a professional staff, and a team of Peer Academic Coaches, who are upper-year students from various programs within TRSM.
Book a one-on-one learning consultation with our Learning Strategist to discuss your current approaches to studying and talk about strategies to improve your ability to learn in a university environment. You will explore your existing study habits and adjust your approach with practical strategies and learning plan tailored to your goals.
Some topics you may explore in a 45 minute learning consultation include:
- Learning to manage time and addressing procrastination issues and stress;
- Understanding the science of learning and using appropriate learning strategies to study course content and prepare for exams;
- Bouncing back after poor grades;
- Hit the Dean’s List or meet the co-op program’s CGPA eligibility;
- Building your confidence in difficult course content;
- Or, bring your own questions and concerns! It’s your learning journey!
Peer Academic Coaching appointments for the Winter 2020 term will begin Monday, January 13, 2020.
Please check the PAC Appointment Schedule, external link, opens in new window for the next available appointment.