The Academic Success Centre is serving the Ted Rogers School of Management community virtually during the Fall 2021 term.
Students can book an individual, 45 minute appointment with one of our Peer Coaches. Peer Coaches are upper-year students from various programs in the Ted Rogers School, who are trained to assist you with:
- learning to manage time and organize materials;
- adapting your study strategies, opens in new window to a remote learning environment;
- setting academic goals and developing a plan to meet them;
- identifying procrastination triggers and learning steps to overcome them;
- developing strategies for active reading, note-taking, studying, and test/ exam preparation;
- improving or building your group work skills;
- discovering how you learn best so you can build on your strengths;
- learning about the university's academic systems and services;
- so much more!
We know that it’s very easy to start with great energy but run out of fuel as the term progresses and courses or assignments become more demanding and challenging. Meeting regularly with a Peer Coach is a great way to stay motivated throughout the academic term.
Appointments Per Week
To ensure equitable access, students must have a minimum of five (5) business days between their appointments.
If you're unable to make your appointment, please make sure to cancel it via the booking portal, opens in new window to ensure you are able to book a subsequent appointment without penalty.