The Ted Rogers School of Management students entering their third year of study in September 2021 (or their fourth year if they plan to be at the Ted Rogers School for part of a fifth year) are eligible for acceptance into the Top 200 Program, based on strong academic performance combined with extracurricular activities inside Ryerson and/or external to Ryerson (such as work experience or volunteer activities). Up to 100 successful candidates will be accepted into the Top 200 Program. Students must have a clear academic standing at the time of application and maintain this for the duration of the program to continue to participate.
The Evaluation Criteria
All applications will be considered using the following criteria, with a maximum of 25 points available. In the event of a tie, interviews with be scheduled with the appropriate applicants.
- Applicants with a CGPA below 2.67 will be granted 0 points
- Applicants with a CGPA between 2.67 - 2.99 will be granted 6 points
- Applicants with a CGPA between 3.00 – 3.32 will be granted 7 points
- Applicants with a CGPA between 3.33 – 3.66 will be granted 8 points
- Applicants with a CGPA between 3.67 – 3.99 will be granted 9 points
- Applicants with a CGPA of 4.00 or higher shall be granted 10 points
- Applicants will be granted between 1 to 5 points based on the nature and scope of the applicant’s involvement and responsibility in his/her extracurricular activities. The greater the nature and scope of the involvement and responsibility, the greater the score.
- Applicants will be granted between 1 to 5 points based on the number of extracurricular activities and how diverse are those activities. The greater the number and diversity of activities, the greater the score.
- Applicants will be granted between 1 to 5 points based on their response to the Essay Question.
- The criteria to be used will include the quality of the response, the clarity of expression and overall presentation.