Meeting & Breakout Rooms
The Catalyst has three meeting and breakout rooms that can seat 6-10 people. Each meeting room:
- has a whiteboard wall (yes, it's true!)
- has a TV screen hooked up to a computer
- has an HDMI slot for connecting to your laptop, and
- has a camera for video conferencing.
Rooms can be booked for any duration, pending availability on a first-come, first-serve basis. Before you book, be sure to check out what each room has to offer.
Who can book
Meetings and breakout rooms can be booked by any FCAD Faculty, staff, research student, or visiting scholar so long as the meeting is related to research activities. Schools and committees can move their SRC lunches, meetings, or workshops in these rooms.
Anyone outside of FCAD can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
Ready to book?
- Check availability via our online scheduling protal, Skedda
- Under the meeting room, select the time for your booking
- Click "Book" at the top of the page
- Fill in your details
- Voila -- Once complete, you should receive a confirmation via email