Through the Music Den, you will join a unique community of musical entrepreneurs, gaining access to unique mentorship, partnership and growth opportunities.
The Music Den program works based on your needs, and presents a variety of operational benefits learning opportunities, including:
- Educational workshops
- Coworking space in downtown Toronto
- Studios and equipment
- Conference, pitching and showcase opportunities
- Bookable event space
In addition to our Canadian steering committee, we have partnerships with music-focused programs around the world, including:
- Universal Music Group Digital Business & Innovation (Los Angeles)
- Abbey Road Red (London)
- Wallifornia MusicTech (Liege)
- Music Innovation Hub (Milan)
- MediaTech Ventures (Austin)
The Music Den offers full membership to companies and projects who, at minimum, can show a proof of concept (e.g. product prototype, proof of market demand, etc). Each membership lasts four months and is reviewed at the end of the period. Memberships are custom tailored to your needs and can include some costs for physical workspace.
If you do not have a company or project, but are interested in getting involved, you can join the Music Den as a volunteer, working with our staff and companies in roles that will help you learn more about the music industry and potential career paths.
- Apply online
- Meeting with Music Den staff to determine fit
- Pitch in front of steering committee