Resilience Training for Faculty & Staff
ThriveRU Lectures and Training Topics include these one hour workshops:
- Introduction to Resilience
- Four session Resilience Training (one hour for each session)
- Playing to your Strengths (Character Strengths)
- Growth Mindset in the classroom
- Finding Flow: Engagement at Work
- Week by week facilitated Cultivate your Happiness Workbook exercises
- Developing a Flourishing Relationship with your supervisees
- Giving Feedback in Service of Resilience
- Writing for Wellness
- more by request!
Contact Dr. Diana Brecher firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how to arrange for her to design a lecture for your class. Stand-alone workshops specifically for staff are also available.
Register for Writing for Wellness through Ryerson Human Resources, Workshops for Employees
Writing for Wellness is a series of four sessions that invites participants to discover their capacity for reflection and insight. All sessions are open, attendance at prior sessions is not required. Each session integrates elements of positive psychology, phenomenology of writing, mindfulness, self-compassion, optimism, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and holistic development in order to demonstrate specific ways to replace stress with resilience. Co-facilitated by Diana Brecher and Natalya Androsova.
If you’re a staff or faculty member working with a student and are concerned about their academic performance, dwindling attendance, or disengagement, see “Thriving in Action” above (Resilience Training for Students) to learn about a program you can refer students to.