Help improve the lives of people across the region
Whether you’re looking to gain valuable experience, meet new people across campus or show your commitment to the community, donating your time and talent is a great way to fulfill your personal goals while improving the world.
Ryerson is interested in finding ambassadors to help with our United Way campaign. Ambassadors are key to the success of our campaign. You are the frontline volunteers who raise awareness about United Way’s vital role in the community. The United Way places donations strategically, giving money to charities on the ground that help people in our neighbourhoods directly.
To become an ambassador, you will:
- Attend an in-house ambassador training session to learn about United Way, why it is important to support its work in the community and why Ryerson is running a campaign
- Share your reasons for volunteering
Ambassadors will do the following:
- help raise awareness on campus about the United Way by communicating the campaign timetable and goals and answering questions
- transform the community with people who share your interests
- have fun volunteering at events
- feel good about creating positive change
Becoming a United Way Greater Toronto Ambassador is simple: complete and submit the online volunteer form, external link and we will send you more information on how to join the team.
If you have additional questions, please email Jessica Griffiths: firstname.lastname@example.org