Duplication & Printing
Important notice: Duplication & Printing Services’ physical location remains temporarily closed. Ryerson community members may continue to submit printing and duplication orders electronically. Please note that due to these changes to our regular operations, processing timelines for online orders are approximately three business days and we are currently unable to process last minute printing and duplication requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Ryerson’s Duplicating and Printing Services (DPS) provides a wide range duplicating services exclusively for Ryerson faculty and staff members, including printing exams, scanning documents, on-demand copying and bulk printing of course packs and other materials.
Services and price list
Before submitting your documents, please review our services and price list.
Submit documents by email
Documents can be submitted by email to Duplication & Printing Services by emailing email@example.com.
Step 1: Prepare your files and send them to Duplication & Printing Services
Prepare your documents following these guidelines and specifications:
- Files must be “print-ready” and in PDF format. Our printers only accept PDF. Please know that other file formats will not be accepted and you will be asked to resubmit them.
- When submitting your files by email, please include the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Your department and account number
- Number of copies you are requesting
- If you would like your copies in:
- colour or black and white
- single or double-sided
- Paper colours and paper type
- Any other requirements (e.g., collating, stapling, binding, etc.)
- Submit your completed files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Duplication & Printing Services will send your documents via internal mail
We endeavour to process your order within three business days, but unfortunately this is not always possible. Please check with us if your job is time critical.