Graduate and Professional Student Surveys
The Canadian Graduate and Professional Student Survey (CGPSS) has been conducted at Ryerson on a triennial basis since 2007. Initially developed for use in the United States, the survey has been adapted for Canadian use. All Ontario universities that offer graduate programs participate in the survey. Graduate student respondents provide their perspectives on a variety of topics, including:
- Satisfaction with the Ryerson graduate experience;
- Assessments of faculty, academic programs and related support;
- Professional skills development;
- University resources and student life;
- Publications and presentations; and,
- Education financing.