Comprehensive Student Survey
Please note: The Comprehensive Student Survey has been discontinued by the Canadian University Survey Consortium.
(Clicking on a cover image will open the document in a new window.)
Periodically, Ryerson conducts a survey of undergraduates in all years of study, under the auspices of the Canadian Undergraduate Survey Consortium. The Consortium is a group of approximately 30 universities across Canada that conducts student surveys across participating universities. Ryerson has been a member of the Consortium since 1997.
Questions focus on students' satisfaction with various aspects of the university experience including a range of services and the extent to which Ryerson contributes to the development of specific skills. The survey is distributed to a sample of undergraduate students from first-year to fourth-year level.
The report is divided into the following sections and most have charts illustrating the results of the survey:
- Satisfaction with Ryerson
- Satisfaction with the university experience
- Aspects of Ryerson that need improvement
- Preferred type of instruction
- Participation in activities at Ryerson and outside of university
- Ryerson's contribution to the development of skills and personal traits
- Education financing and debt
- Profile of undergraduate students in all years of study