Graduating Student Survey
Periodically, Ryerson undertakes a survey of undergraduate students in their final year of study. This is conducted under the auspices of the Canadian Undergraduate Survey Consortium. The Consortium is a group of approximately 30 universities across Canada that conducts student surveys across participating universities. Ryerson has been a member of the Consortium since 1997.
Survey questions focus on students' satisfaction with their academic program and the University as a whole, as well as their plans for future education and employment.
The report is divided into the following sections and most have charts illustrating the results of the survey:
- Ryerson's impact on students' growth and development
- Ryerson's contribution to the development of skills and personal traits
- Students' satisfaction
- Recommending Ryerson to others
- Education financing and debt
- Employment during the academic year
- Plans for further education
- Employment after graduation
- Personal profile of graduating students
- Academic profile of graduating students