You are now in the main content area
Touch User Interface
- Touch Training will be available on June 10, 2021
- Transition to Touch Interface: Phased roll-out between July 9 and October 15, 2021
- Deadline for legacy to responsive conversion: May 31, 2021 (previously April 30)
- Next AEM Upgrade: Fall 2021
Preparing for the transition
- All users of a site MUST have touch training before the site can be transitioned to touch.
- When your team is ready to transition your site, users who have not completed training will be removed until they complete training.
- If a user belongs to more than one site, all sites they belong to MUST transition to touch at the same time.
We have prepared a checklist of actions that will help authors and site owners prepare their teams.
Once a site(s) and its users transitions to touch, users will NO LONGER be able to edit their site via the Classic Interface.