The page properties dialog allows a user to edit and add meta information associated with a file.
In responsive templates, the page properties include four tabs - configuration, image, share and services.
The configuration tab includes the following fields:
- Title - generated when new page is created; serves as the default H1 for page and the Page Title tag
- Navigation Title - add a value to use in navigation if Title is too long
- Show in Navigation - if selected, this page will display in navigation hierarchy, if not selected, it will not appear in navigation
Metadata Fields available include:
- Description - this can be displayed in some grids and list displays; used on search engine results pages
- Custom meta tags
- Vanity URL
- Redirect Vanity URL
Images are added to this tab for use in Grid displays.
- The images should be a minimum of 800X600
- Images should be high resolution
- Images should not contain text
- Images should be added to all pages
Thumbnails are displayed in the following Grid components:
How to add images to this tab:
- Open page >Page Properties> Image
- Find image via Content Finder> drag and drop image to image tab
Allows users to add viable Cloud Services such as: Adobe Mobile Services; Facebook Connect; Twitter Connect; YouTube; Salesforce; Translation Integration; etc.
- click on the lock icon to enable
- not available to all users